Miyerkules, Hulyo 13, 2016

July 13, 2016 - Wednesday Fellowship - Bishop Ricardo Alcaraz



Our Authority in Christ

Know and Stand Firm in the Authority we have in Christ.



Authority – The right to do something.

Luke 10:19 – Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
Colossians 1:13 – He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love.


Ephesians 2:1-6 – The Lord has shows us some of the things He has done for us.


Ephesians 1:16-23 – St. Paul’s Prayer our Authority in Christ.


John 14:12-14 – “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.”


Philippians 2:9-11 – Therefore God also has highly exalted Him and given Him the name which is above every name, that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of those in heaven, and of those on earth, and of those under the earth, and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.


Mark 16:15-18 – And He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned. And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”


Ephesians 4:27 – nor give place to the devil.


James 4:7 – Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento